PART OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE IS THE BELIEF THAT MASSAGE OR RUBBING OF FINGERS CAN STOP CERTAIN PHYSICAL PAIN. JAPAN’S ANCIENT MEDICINE SAYS THAT EACH FINGER IS CONNECTED TO AN ORGAN IN THE BODY AND TO THE IMPROVEMENT OF WORK OF THAT ORGAN AND THE REMOVAL OF SOME COMMON MEDICAL AILMENTS SUCH AS HEADACHES AND CONSTIPATION, MAY BE AFFECTED BY A PARTICULAR FINGER.
Each finger on our hand, according to alternative medicine, is associated with some organs and with certain physical pain. To drive the pain away, rub a certain finger and very quickly so the symptoms should lessen or even disappear. Just only 60 seconds of scrubbing to feel the change for the better.
Find out which finger you need to rub with according to which a health problem bothers you:
- Thumb is connected to the heart and lungs. Massage the finger when you feel that your heart beats (too) hard, and while you are running out of air.
- The index finger is connected to the kidney and bladder. Massage the finger when you suffer from constipation or diarrhea. Massage it and in case you have problems with the spleen and stomach.
- The middle finger is associated with the gall bladder and liver. Massage the finger when you suffer from insomnia, migraine, or when you are caught driving nausea.
- The ring finger is associated with the colon. Massage this finger if you suffer from headaches, migraines, and numbness and pain in the neck, which can be the result of poor circulation.
- The little finger is connected to the small intestine. Massage the finger when you feel anxiety and nervousness.
Extra tip: In our hands there is a lot of nerves but if you want to improve your health easily – clap your hands.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3