Women can often have lower back problems. So, either your hips or your thighs hurt or just your entire lower body. This is why with age, women feel the kneecaps throbbing and the backache growing with every day. Usually, thigh fat is common with both men and women. So, what you need to do is reduce hips and thighs, and we will show you how you can do it in one week.
Best Yoga and Exercises to Reduce Hips and Thighs
Squats can help with fat problems and give you miracle results in a month. This is what you have to do:
- Stand upright with the feet together and the spine straight. Now, pretend like you are sitting on a chair and bend down in a squat form.
- Then, lift your arms up straight to get better balance.
- First, keep the knees open but with practice master the art of the squats with the knees pursed.
You need to keep at it. Everything works if you do it regularly.
2. Three Legged Dog Pose
- We all know the yoga pose downward dog when you form an inverted V with the body by lifting your hip and head touching the ground.
- The same will happen with a bit of complication with this one. With the three-legged pose, you need to lift the other leg straight and high. This will stretch the inner thigh muscles and tone the hips.
It is an effective and good exercise for reducing the hips and thighs. This includes a rigorous workout and enough time to do it.
This yoga exercise will work the loads of off your butt. Moreover, it will take care of your waist love handles and tone your thigh.
- First, sit on a mat straight and cross the legs in front of you.
- Make sure to keep a distance from the torso so that the toe of each limb will touch the other one.
- Now, use your hand to purse them together and use your thighs like a bird’s wing and begin in an upward-downward motion.
First of all, this might be hard, but it will get easier with time. It is the perfect home exercise for thighs and hips and it will help you lose weight fast.
4. Locust Pose
This is the hardest of them all, yet, very effective. Start by lying on the front. This exercise requires a lot of energy, so be ready for it.
- First, lift the legs up high so that you can form a diagonal.
- Then, use your upper body and weigh throw your hands at the back and try to curl up.
- Stay in this position for 40 seconds.
Make sure not to stress about it if you do not succeed the first time. This workout needs a lot of practice and effort, so, do it daily.
5. Bridge Pose
This exercise needs a lot of abdomen pressure and lower back muscle work. The pressure is also very good for getting rid of excess fat.
- First, lay on the back with arms on either side.
- Then, keep the feet nailed to the ground and your upper body needs to touch the ground. Lift your hips and keep this stance.
- You might feel a slight sensation in the waist back muscles which will make sure that this workout is already working.
You need to do this one at least for 3 months to get results.
6. The Limb Lift
This is one of the easiest ones to slim the thighs and hips. All you need to do is lay down on your back and lift up your limbs.
- You can move your legs in a circling motion or stretch them out straight and lift them up and down.
- You can also form scissor blades with your legs as you stretch them in and out.
- Moreover, you can use the rotational technique where both the limbs lifted in the air are rotated.
All of these exercise are aimed to form a heavy hip and getting rid of the thigh fat.
7. Leg Raise Yoga
The same is with the leg raise where you can kneel down on all fours and lift one leg at a time. This is much different and easier than the three-legged dog pose, since one of the knees will be touching the floor, which was not the same in the exercise before.
8. Happy Child Pose
This yoga pose will control the heavy pounds in the tummy, hips and thighs. It is aimed at hip and thighs.
- Begin lied down on the back with the knees pressed against your chest. This will create a stretch on the lower back.
- Now, keep the knee fixed on the chest, stretch out the limbs and then raise your arms to reach for the toe.
- The only pressure you should feel is on the upper regions on the arms and not on the body.
More Tips to Reduce Hip and Thigh Fat
1. Maintain Posture
The right posture is needed for all the exercises if you want to reduce the hips and thighs, like the yoga workout for instance. If you do wrong moves, it will ruin the purpose and your body will react negatively.
2. Regular Exercise
Regular exercise is a must. Still, these exercises for the thighs and the hips are not very simple, and some of them take time and sweat. However, with practice, it will become normal and you will get used to the pain.
3. Balanced Diet
You need to do a balanced diet as well. This one is a must. You need to definitely avoid fatty food and eat low-fat and fat-free food and remove 250-500 calories from your diet. Moreover, include some lean protein in your diet.
Remedies to Reduce Hips and Thighs
The easiest ways to reduce hips and thighs start from your own home. A good diet is needed to achieve the target. Just look at some of the dietary supplements.
1. Low-Calorie Fruits
Low calorie fruits and vegetables are one of the ways to reduce the thighs and hips without exercise. Due to the fact that they are low in calories, you can take larger portions.
How to Use:
- Take green salad with one teaspoon of olive oil before dinner.
- Add some sauteed veggies to soups, pastas and casserole.
- Consume vegetable soup or snack on some apples and carrot sticks in between meals.
2. Boost Fiber Intake
Make sure to eat enough fruits that are rich in fiber, like apples, pears, raspberries and other veggies, like leafy vegetables and peppers.
How to Use:
- Slice some apples, pears, raspberries and add a spoon of honey to them. This is the best fruit bowl.
- Include the leafy veggies in your soup or salad to make it rich in nutrients.
- Consume some grilled salmon with steamed spinach. Add some black beans also.
- Oatmeal, whole-wheat pasta and bread are also other foods that are rich in fiber that you can eat.
Last, but not least workout. Do some exercise and sweat it out. Do workouts that will challenge the hips and thighs. Cardio will work the best. Make sure to do it daily.
To conclude, excess fat in thighs and hips is not only making you look fat, but it is very unhealthy as well. Thus, you definitely need to shed the fat off. Just follow our advice and this will work in no time!